We Value Your Health & Safety
The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. We have been carefully Monitoring the COVI D-19 outbreak since it began, and that monitoring continues today. Our on-staff health professionals are working closely with local, state, and national authorities, so the we have the latest information as the situation evolves. For the most up to date and current information, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We have implemented the following measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19:
• MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
• Guests will be thermal scanned prior to entry.
• No SMOKING on gaming floor. Designated smoking area in RBar.
• Increased our elevated stringent cleaning and sanitizing, with additional attention to surfaces that are touched most often.
• Installed additional hand sanitizer stations for guest convenience.
• Mostly important, we are heightening awareness and monitoring among staff for symptoms of illness. If any is detected, relevant employees will be directed to stay home.
• Alcohol service offered to gaming guests on casino floor.
We encourage our guests to join our employees in assisting with the efforts to prevent the spread of germs and viruses by washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, coughing or sneezing into a tissue, avoiding touching your face, staying home when sick, and avoiding or minimizing contact with others who are sick.
Thank you for your confidence and trust that your safety is our top priority. We are monitoring all updates and will communicate new information as it is received.
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino