Responsible for dealing the table game of “21” and providing customer service to guest playing the game.
- Assist customers in the rules of play, insuring adherence to established rules, policies, and procedures.
- Shuffles and deals the card game of “21”, applying all rules and procedures relating to the game.
- Exchanges customer’s currency for gaming checks and deposits cash drop box on table.
- When required, signs for additional cash or checks during the game; responsible for maintaining security and safeguarding of checks during assigned game.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to guest by requesting drink or food service.
- Ensures that the table game area is suitable for guest by replacing chairs at tables and picking up any refuse on floor or at tables.
- Must have 1 year of “21” dealing experience or completion of “21” School.
- Have the ability to deal blackjack at an acceptable pace.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.