The Barista is responsible for processing all beverage orders promptly, while providing excellent customer service including educating customers on our drinks menu, and making recommendations based on their preferences.
• Greet customers by informing them about specialty drinks such as, cappuccino, expresso, cafe latte, or new pastry items.
• Educate customers by explaining the coffee drink menu.
• Serve beverages and prepared food items such as coffee’s, teas, cookies, cheese cakes, pastries.
• Following coffee recipes.
• Operate Point Of Sale (POS) System.
• Record all tips collected from credit cards, comps.
• Keep work area neat and clean, picks up trash, glasses, etc.
• Provides fast, friendly service to customers.
• Receive and process cash and credit cards payments.
• Maintaining daily inventory and replenishing items in display cases, or behind the counter.
• Cleaning and inspecting coffee brewing equipment.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment following food safety regulations.
• Other duties assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter/Waitress.
• Hands-on experience with brewing equipment.
• Food handler’s certification required or ability to obtain one.
• Legible handwriting a must.
• Prior food service experience preferred.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: February 18, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.