Responsible for making change or exchanges of chips and tickets for cash for guests during a specified shift in the Cage Cashier’s area.
- Makes change or exchanges cash for chips and tickets from guests playing in the Casino.
- Requests money through the Cage Manager to ensure the appropriate level of money on hand in their cash drawer.
- Provides prompt, friendly and courteous service.
- Cashes checks and gaming tickets for gaming guests.
- Follows and implements Title 31 requirements on a daily basis.
- Provides training, when necessary to new Cage cashiers.
- Make credit inquires, performs credit checks and other related
- Functions necessary to process new check cashing applications.
- Performs all transaction with guests in a confidential manner.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of each shift by preparing appropriate paperwork, etc.
- Previous money handling experience, preferably in a cashier’s position
- Data entry experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ability to operate 10 Key adding machine.
- Knowledge of Casino cash receipts and reporting requirements.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: March 25, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.