Website Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino
Prepare food in a safe and timely manner according to departmental and menu specifications.
• Responsible for fast and clean servicing of all menu items to the servers.
• Controls food production to include: proper cooking methods, cooking time and temperature and ensuring sanitation, handling and storage of prepared food and leftovers.
• Prepares for rush periods of work without getting behind.
• Checks work stations before, during, and after shift for proper set up & cleanliness.
• Keeps stock on hand and organizes orders.
• Gets orders for meat needed/order or cut to meet the day’s needs.
• Fills special orders when requested by customers.
• Organizes the work day.
• Maintain a flexible break scheduled to meet customer’s needs.
• Operate all kitchen equipment including grill, deep fryer, ovens, broiler, slicer, and steamer.
• Keeps errors to a minimum.
• Maintain a solid knowledge of all food products.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• One (1) year of food preparation / cooking experience preferred.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Food handler’s certification required or ability to obtain one.
• Knowledge of kitchen sanitation, operation and maintenance of kitchen equipment required.
• Basic knowledge of food preparation techniques.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
• Must be able to tolerate areas with extreme heat and cold temperatures.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Must have attention to detail.
• Reading and math skills for recipes and measurement.
• Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: February 5th, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.