Properly wash and sanitize all pots; pans and kitchen utensils; and performs Janitorial duties which include mopping, cleaning of kitchen equipment, etc.
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Sort and remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
• Mop a variety of work areas.
• Wash tables, walls, refrigerator, and floors daily.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
• Must be able to tolerate areas with extreme heat and cold temperatures.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must have attention to detail.
• Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
• Other duties as assigned.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: February 18, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.