The F&B Manager is responsible for the execution of all aspects of food production in order to attract and retain gaming guests while contributing to the operating success of the F&B Director with all tasks assigned.
- Ensuring that all food products prepared meet the established specifications and standards.
- Ensuring that the proper levels of food is prepared based on forecasted needs and ensuring their proper delivery.
- Ensuring the minimum level of labor is used to perform the required level of production.
- Responsible for the complete set-up, stocking, and service of assigned food outlet(s) using specified methods during the assigned shift.
- Complete required financial tools and reports.
- Maintains a sanitary, neat, clean, organized, safe and comfortable environment for employees and guest.
- Ensuring that kitchen equipment is handled safely and with responsible care, reporting mechanical problems to the proper department for repair.
- Directly and indirectly supervises all F&B employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to be Serve Safe Certified.
- Ability to learn the Health and Safety Inspection process.
- Ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions.
- Ability to learn the working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Must have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to work under pressure, prioritize task, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: March 09, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.