Responsible for the successful overall activities related to the Front Desk of the Hotel, ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
- Assists guest with the check-in process at the hotel in a courteous and polite manner.
- Answer guest questions regarding Hotel and property facilities, events and ensure that adequate information is given.
- Assist guest with checkout at the end of their stay in an efficient and timely manner.
- Handles guest complaints in a polite, courteous and effective manner.
- Ensures that the check-in and checkout process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card, and credit transactions accurately thus protecting the company’s assets.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Attention to detail, accuracy, and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Obtain active Gaming license
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: March 28, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.