Responsible for the successful coordination and supervision of all housekeeping functions, ensuring maximum productivity and superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Properly stocking cart with required cleaning supplies daily.
- Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap buildup and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls
bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from all doors, walls, windows baseboards, AC unit, corners and
- Open all drawers/doors in checkout rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
- Dust and polish all furniture, closet, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs and switches, TV
- Replace dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
- Empty garbage cans of debris.
- Vacuum throughout entire room and spray room with deodorizer.
- Clean and replenish the coffee maker set.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Inspect condition of room for damage
- Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms to supervisor.
- Clean assigned guest rooms by priority.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to perform such activities as grasping, lifting, reaching, crouching, walking, sitting, and carry push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must have attention to detail.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.