The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the casino public
areas and public restrooms.
- Cleans ash urns
- Empty trash containers daily.
- Check casino for spills, water, debris etc.
- Clean toilets, wash basins, mirrors, daily.
- Mop floors in bathrooms daily.
- Vacuums and shampoos carpeted areas.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Must operate various types of equipment such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Familiar with proper use of all cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc.
- Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor
- Other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.