The HVAC Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing all types of heating, ventilation, electrical, and cooling units for the casino.
- Responsible for diagnosing, Installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, electrical, and cooling units for the casino.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of the facility.
- Must document all installed equipment.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicles.
- Responsible for reporting any mechanical issues of the casino.
- Responsible for maintaining the proper stock of parts and tools.
- Responsible for obtaining any replacement parts needed for repairs.
- Participate in training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Other duties assigned.
- Five to seven years experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use hand and power tools associated with the HVAC field.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.