Compose packages of various types of bingo paper to be used in the bingo games. Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records and maintaining controls over inventory.
- Assist Bingo Manager in maintaining inventory, ordering of supplies and the storage of materials and supplies for the Department.
- Help to determine all paper issues for all programs and color schemes for each month.
- Assist with receiving and storing bingo paper and maintaining accurate inventory records on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with supervising and training of Bingo staff.
- Other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prior experience in inventory procedures preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.