The revenue audit position is a very important part of the accounting department. The auditor is responsible for auditing Casino departments on a daily basis to verify revenues, they assists with inventory and data entry, and continually tests for Slot machine revenue accuracy.
- Audits the revenue generating departments on a daily basis for accuracy.
- Audits the player tracking system for accuracy.
- Assists with and then enters inventory in an excel spreadsheet.
- Review credit card transactions.
- Review night audit reports for accuracy.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Slot machine revenue testing.
- Daily data entry.
- Other duties assigned.
- High School Graduate, bookkeeping or accounting background a plus.
- Proficient 10-Key operation
- Intermediate to advanced ability in Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: March 09, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.