Responsible for providing overall safeguarding of Casino assets, property, personnel and guests; insures adherence to internal controls and policies and procedures by observing and reporting specific incidents occurring on casino property.
- Provide patrols of the Casino building and parking lots at scheduled intervals.
- Provide escorts of cash to and from vault; from pit to cage; and during armored car service pickups; provides escorts of maintenance personnel to trash receptacles.
- Assists customers as needed by answering inquiries regarding casino services and offering assistance whenever needed; when required, and in accordance with gaming ordinance, checks identification documents of guests who may be under 18 years of age.
- Enforce casino policies and procedures and reports incidents of any infractions.
- Supervises random drug testing by escorting individuals to obtain an oral sample.
- Provide proper procedure for custody and control of oral sample by completing necessary forms and labeling.
- Responsible for key control by accessing key lock box and documenting key disbursement.
- Provide security when technicians open video pull tab machines by verifying tickets for hand pays and indicating reason entered in log.
- Notify surveillance and oversees replacement of safety paper in video pull tab machines.
- Escort employees and visitors/contractors to and from restricted areas.
- Verify employees identification and time cards by clocking employees in and out of scheduled shift.
- Respond to medical situations and, when necessary and ordered by supervisor, notifies 911.
- Complete required injury reporting documents and incident reports necessary for all on-the-job injuries.
- Make note of any safety infractions and reports to immediate supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Police academy training and skills in self-defense helpful.
- Must purchase own uniform and accessories with reimbursement after completion of probationary period.
- Must have at least six months experience in law enforcement or security field.
- Must have the ability to write reports accurately and legibly.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to operate a two-way radio.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
Must obtain BLS/CPR card and Security Guard Card Application within 60 days from date of hire
- Must be able to pass background check and receive a gaming license from the Robinson Rancheria Gaming Commission as required to work in gaming operations.
- Must pass an annual Title 31 exam.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.