The supervisor manages gaming operations within a Pit and supervised dealers operating table gaming stations.
• Overseeing games in progress, customers and casino employees in the assigned section.
• Safeguarding casino assets located in the Table Games pit areas.
• Issuing playing cards and reviewing them for irregularities during shift.
• Enforcing casino rules for gaming activity.
• Maintaining proper gaming station loads through Fills and Credits.
• Tracking and rating players.
• Promoting positive customer relations.
• General management of the pit area.
• Performing other duties assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge and experience of all table games, ability to learn gaming rules, policies, and procedures, and enforce them.
• Able to work any shift and stand for long periods of time.
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: October 1, 2021
CLOSING DATE: Until filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.