The Waiter/Waitress Service provides friendly, excellent service to every customer who dines in assigned restaurants. This position also takes and serves the customer their food and beverage orders.
• Greets guests at assigned tables and ensures each guest has a dining room menu; obtains the meal order and gives to the kitchen personnel for preparation.
• Obtains the food when prepared, delivers order to respective guests then moves to service another table.
• Returns to each assigned table periodically to ascertain whether additional items are desired.
• When guests have completed their meal, a dessert is suggested and the check is presented.
• Responsible for cash and comp check transactions.
• Provides fast, friendly service to customers.
• Acknowledges and responds to customers immediately.
• Seeks coaching for performance improvement.
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Food handler’s certification required or ability to obtain one.
• Ability to carry and balance service tray on shoulder.
• Legible handwriting a must.
• Prior food service experience preferred.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to speak, read and write the English language.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and any shift.
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino is a Native American Indian enterprise. In compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, preference for employment opportunities will be given to qualified tribal members of Robinson Rancheria.
POSTING DATE: February 18, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.rrrc.com.